Notification [x]
Legal Professional Login
   Not a Member? Signup Now
Why NativeAmerican Counselor?



The Underrepresentation/Over Representation Crisis While it is largely understood that the U.S. population is 70% white and 30% racial and ethnic minorities, the legal profession fails to mirror the population. Nearly 90% of the legal profession is white, with racial and ethnic minorities making up the remaining 10%- 11%.

 

 

Furthermore, less than 3% of all partners in the nation's law firms are racial minorities, and that number falls to less than 2% in the largest and most profitable firms.

Favorites
Del.icio.us
Digg
Furl
Magnolia
StumbleUpon
Google
Yahoo
Technorati
BlinkList